Friday 16 September 2011

Research into My Ideas

I decided to research my cowboy themed ideas for the music video to see whether it could be developed or if there were similar ideas out there.
I found a great reference for the bright almost neon colour mix that I had originally imagined in My Chemical Romance's video for 'Na Na Na', however I was more drawn to the montage sequences which would be really applicable to the cowboy theme, for example the boxes could contain Boa, Python and perhaps reaction shots of the characters or shots of the band. Here is an example:

Unfortunately I also found that Muse have produced a video very similar idea to my concept for the Test Icicles track.
Knights Of Cyadonia Released in 2006.

Here is a screenshot from the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment